I’d love to start a modern heavy rock / alt metal band around the Zurich area. I’d also be interested to join one, if it exists.
I’m after the american modern rock / alt metal sound. Think Alter Bridge, Breaking Benjamin, Scott Stapp, Tremonti.
Different elements welcome when they complement the whole (e.g. I wouldn’t say no to Gojira-inspired riffs).
Punk, indie, and anything ending in „-core“.. Just no.
Ideally need 1 vocalist, 1 drummer, 1 bass-player. 1 additional guitar player would be great but not critical for the start.
Songwriting & Recording: 90% of the work done online and from home. You should be well set-up with a DAW and comfortable translating your ideas into share-able audio. Studio booking on occasion and when needed. This means:
– Guitar & Bass: different tunings (from regular E to Drop C), able to record your ideas and tracks from home at mix-ready levels. No need to be a virtuoso, but not being able to record to a metronome is a no-go
– Drummer: you have no problem preparing the demos at home, either via e-drums recording or midi programming. You also must be able to play to a click track.
– Vocalist: you need to sing well, and be able to write lyrics and melodic lines equally well. Emphasis on „well“ for both
Gigging: mostly own material, some covers too. You bring yourself, you set-up, you play, then you go home. You should have your own equipment and mode of transport.
– Ample original material is available to work on, for the right group of people
– Production, studio work: established relationships with session musicians / mixing & mastering engineers specializing on the genre. Heavy, dense, modern music production is a check
– You get to be part of something that doesn’t suck @ss and is in fact good
I get it if it’s not your main hustle; but if your idea of being in a band is, meet-up once a week, chill for 2 hours, drink with friends and maybe play a couple of songs, then this is not the ad you should be wasting your time on. This is not a 2-gigs per year thing.
To summarize, if you are:
– good on your instrument
– can record mix-ready tracks, and have some basic live experience
– a hard-worker with a pro’s attitude
– willing to play that style of music (sorry, absolutely no discounts on this)
– are flexible for small tours
Hit me up!
Ich habe zur Zeit keinen Bandraum zur Verfügung...Jetzt kontaktieren
SUCHE – eine reine LIVE Coverband – keine Studioaufnahmen nach 2 Monaten – Gitarrist (Lead & Rhythmik) / Voc? –...Jetzt kontaktieren
Hallo Zur Cover Band Gründung suchen ich ein Bassist, Schlagzeuger, Keyboarder und einen Sänger, der Schlagzeuger sollte etwas Erfahrung...Jetzt kontaktieren
Hey! Ich (unter anderem Schlagzeuglehrer, 33 Jahre alt) suche versierte, ca. gleichaltrige Mitmusiker (Piano und Bass) zur Gründung eines Jazz-Trios....Jetzt kontaktieren
Nach einigen Jahren in einer 70er/80er Bluesrock-Coverband zieht es mich (Gitarrist, Rhythm/Lead, ü50) in Richtung Alternative, Indie, Grunge, Shoegaze, Post-Rock,...Jetzt kontaktieren
Du bist im Moment offline